gardenscott Full Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 115 Reaction score 331 Golden Thread 0 Mar 19, 2020 #1 Hello everyone I’ve dug these things before and I’m not exactly sure what they are. This is the first one that I’ve seen actually stamped, German silver. I know what German silver is but what is this thing. My guess is that it is a part from a shoe?
Hello everyone I’ve dug these things before and I’m not exactly sure what they are. This is the first one that I’ve seen actually stamped, German silver. I know what German silver is but what is this thing. My guess is that it is a part from a shoe?
nagant Hero Member Joined Apr 21, 2017 Messages 772 Reaction score 940 Golden Thread 0 Location iowa Detector(s) used Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2020 #2 the original "Dr. Scholl's", i got a set with a box of scrap metal but not sure of the metal Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 19, 2020 #3 nagant said: the original "Dr. Scholl's", i got a set with a box of scrap metal but not sure of the metal Click to expand... Scholl Foot Eazer: 1906 Upvote 0
nagant said: the original "Dr. Scholl's", i got a set with a box of scrap metal but not sure of the metal Click to expand... Scholl Foot Eazer: 1906