45.5 KB · Views: 88

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't look like the guy that wore it was some happy-go-lucky type of person. Probably some SS jerk that figured he was the master race. I'm not an expert on Nazi stuff, but the skull "deaths head" was the symbol for the SS.

OP
OP
K

Kev140fp

Apr 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look like the guy that wore it was some happy-go-lucky type of person. Probably some SS jerk that figured he was the master race. I'm not an expert on Nazi stuff, but the skull "deaths head" was the symbol for the ss
Yeah i thought that but wasnt sure how authentic it was . I have other ss rings ( again not sure of authenticity) and an american cricket clicker . My great uncle fought in burmha with the british ( he was scottish )

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you have there, looks like a Leibstandarte SS-LAH (LAH=Leibstandarte Adolph Hitler) Ring. Tons of copies out there. I recommend contacting someone who specializes in SS Items.

Copy:

SS-LAH Ring

If authentic, it would be quite rare as they were only presented to members of Leibstandarte Adolph Hitler, as opposed to the well known "Totenkopfring".

SS Leibstandarte Adolph Hitler

I would say it would be well worth getting checked out!

Mike

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread