What's new

Get Out the Sandpaper

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,281
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Daily Item​

Sunbury Daily Item

Sunbury, Pennsylvania · Tuesday, April 03, 1951
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

000ccc.webp
 
I guess THAT WOULD test peoples honesty ! a 50 or more back in 1951 would be a test for sure If tose that did find a coin wouldn't know about the test or they just got lucky ! I wonder if any of those were never found and some MDer guy came along with his detecter and found one of them today ! I'm sure they would be happy with that and NOT knowing about the test !!!
 
The Booker T. Washington Birthplace Memorial announced yesterday that $3,094 has been returned as a result of having “lost” $1,000 worth of Booker T. Washington Birthplace Memorial half dollars in New York.

 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom