What's new

get that gun out my face

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the nearest store to get me sum fruit of the hopps 2 hours ago. Inside sum guys with guns rushed the door sayin we are ABC. :icon_scratch: Guns drawn they went after the guy behind the counter. Now me i had a 3 pak and was told to drop it. They searched the guy behind the counter and headed fur me. :angry4:. Pointing a pistol in my face for no reason. They then started to search the place throwing everything on the ground. Right then i lost it and said get that Frigin gun out my face. I was told to laydown on the floor which pissed me off. I yelled shoot me punk im a customer. Dont know why but im old i have had it and yelled at him shoot me the wife needs the $$$. No search warrent just busted in. After about a half hour they told me to leave. Wat is going on with this country they found nothin and left. :BangHead:
 
texastee2007 said:
Super AA you lived to tell the story so it was a great day...Praise God you are OK!
yea but why??
 
Were they dyslexic ATF guys? Thought i knew most American acronyms, but that's a new one on me! :icon_scratch:
 
He most likely meant the A.T.F
 
Yeah so it seems Daed'. Wasn't looking for a mistake TT, i was being serious. 4.30am here and not at my best.
 
Sad as it may sound. I wish some punk would do that to me, I would snatch the gun from him so fast he wouldn't know what happened, then accidently shoot him with his own gun! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Lol, and glad you didn't get a cap popped in your aa. What a bunch of cr*p. Their mission statement: "To Subjugate and Penalize"

I had a 13 yo crackhead put a 9 in my face while I laughed holding out my empty wallet. He gutshot someone else 20 minutes later. Roll the dice.
 
California thing ABC = Alcoholic Beverage control (if I recall correctly) Store owner was probably selling booze to minors, or some bootleg.

Jeeze AA You're darned lucky it wasn't ATF! they'd of had a misfire & you'd been gone ::)

California asked for it! More laws that no one knows how or when to enforce. ;D
 
boogeyman said:
California thing ABC = Alcoholic Beverage control (if I recall correctly) Store owner was probably selling booze to minors, or some bootleg.

Jeeze AA You're darned lucky it wasn't ATF! they'd of had a misfire & you'd been gone ::)

California asked for it! More laws that no one knows how or when to enforce. ;D
yes it wuz ABC , but wat scares me is the owner is Lebonese . A badly burned guy has been has been hangin around latly that spoke lebonese. :dontknow:
 
Hmmmm........... Suicide bomber that figured a bomb is like the barbeque, if it doesn't light the first time pour more gas on it. ;D ;D ::) :laughing7:
 
aa battery said:
went to the nearest store to get me sum fruit of the hopps 2 hours ago. Inside sum guys with guns rushed the door sayin we are ABC. :icon_scratch: Guns drawn they went after the guy behind the counter. Now me i had a 3 pak and was told to drop it. They searched the guy behind the counter and headed fur me. :angry4:. Pointing a pistol in my face for no reason. They then started to search the place throwing everything on the ground. Right then i lost it and said get that Frigin gun out my face. I was told to laydown on the floor which pissed me off. I yelled shoot me punk im a customer. Dont know why but im old i have had it and yelled at him shoot me the wife needs the $$$. No search warrent just busted in. After about a half hour they told me to leave. Wat is going on with this country they found nothin and left. :BangHead:

See That's what's Wrong with Those of us
who have been around a long time
!!!!
Too many of us Still Think we have Constitutional Rights :(


Love to see that happen when I Have a Hot Coffee in my hand.

Punk "No Warrant Storm Trooper" would
have had reason to pull the Trigger !
 
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:
went to the nearest store to get me sum fruit of the hopps 2 hours ago. Inside sum guys with guns rushed the door sayin we are ABC. :icon_scratch: Guns drawn they went after the guy behind the counter. Now me i had a 3 pak and was told to drop it. They searched the guy behind the counter and headed fur me. :angry4:. Pointing a pistol in my face for no reason. They then started to search the place throwing everything on the ground. Right then i lost it and said get that Frigin gun out my face. I was told to laydown on the floor which pissed me off. I yelled shoot me punk im a customer. Dont know why but im old i have had it and yelled at him shoot me the wife needs the $$$. No search warrent just busted in. After about a half hour they told me to leave. Wat is going on with this country they found nothin and left. :BangHead:

See That's what's Wrong with Those of us
who have been around a long time
!!!!
Too many of us Still Think we have Constitutional Rights :(


Love to see that happen when I Have a Hot Coffee in my hand.

Punk "No Warrant Storm Trooper" would
have had reason to pull the Trigger !
:o
 
Sorry But Unless I Have the word Criminal Tattooed On My Forhead

I Expect to be Considered Innocent Until
Proven Otherwise in a Court of Law ;D

As I Do for others :thumbsup:
 
jeff of pa said:
Sorry But Unless I Have the word Criminal Tattooed On My Forhead

I Expect to be Considered Innocent Until
Proven Otherwise in a Court of Law ;D

As I Do for others :thumbsup:
i agree
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom