aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,259
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Me and the wife went out for a drive and stopped at an old ranch near Wonder Valley. Some guy pulled up and said What are you doing. Oh we are enjoying the view here. He then asked where are you from with that look. He looked in the back of the car and told us you cant metal detect here. I know i told him i dont have permission. I then asked him have you had problems up here? He then said ok you flat landers get the hell out of here. I got mad and told him your gonna end up like the Dalton Brothers with that attitude. The ranch was their hideout before their death. I dream of looking around there but its not going to happen. My wife pulled out her phone and he asked what are you doing? Calling the Sheriff she said. Well he left in a hurry and we just went ahead and drove down the road. 
i

i


I'd a flattened his face for him. I hate
like that. They just burn me. I'm a Peaceful type of guy but there are certain things that will set me off like this clown. Good Job. PEACE:RONB






