What's new

Get to know your scrapers

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Larsons recent post regarding Jasper scrapers reminded me of some research that I did on scrapers a while back. Grab some of your scrapers and compare them to the data in this link....see if you can tell what function your scraper(s) served! I have multiple scrapers that fall into each of these categories and I'm willing to bet that most of you do too.

Paleo End Scraper -- Wear Morphology
 
Upvote 0
Here is one Larson sent me. Its one of my favorites
 

Attachments

  • 100_2289.webp
    100_2289.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 120
Nice thumbnail scraper!! Nicely worked and used!!
 
Yes a great tool. I have some wild looking ones and some really big ones. Good link.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom