What's new

Get Your Learn On!! LOL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
Sorry the pic is blurry but I took it with my cell phone and was laughing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00214-20110414-1512.webp
    IMG00214-20110414-1512.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 165
Felinepeachy said:
Sorry the pic is blurry but I took it with my cell phone and was laughing.

:sign10: spell Check befor you post te add!!!! lol HH Chug or post :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Ya know, the way kids text now a days with all of the different "codes" makes me pine for the old days of snail mail that was the bastion of communication of days gone by...(First Class Letter=three cents...)

Best,
Scott

PS.
LOL, WTFWIT? and MGIDTOT and other unidentifiable "code abbreviations." ::)

Laughing out loud.... :laughing7:

Now, in military terms, IDGAF, FUBAR, FTA, and DILLIGAF are standards....if you want to know what they mean, ask in an email....I won't say on a family-oriented public forum. :nono:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom