What's new

Gettin Ready...

SirJoey

Full Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina...
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5 ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gettin' Ready...


Hi gang, another noob here. :hello:

In fact, I'm SO new that I don't even have my MD yet, but I HAVE ordered it. Hopefully, one day next
week, it will arrive, & I'll be able to get started. In the meantime, per my buddy LocoLarry's advice, I've
buried these various items, with no visual sign of their locations, to practice on when my MD arrives.

junktobury.jpg


I'm on pins & needles with excitement & anticipation! This is something I've
wanted to get into for most of my adult life, & I've FINALLY taken the plunge! :hello2:



"The Lord is my shepherd"
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

I think I could find the pull tab and the metal bolt from here. lol.....congrats on the new md thats coming.
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

m bryan said:
I think I could find the pull tab and the metal bolt from here. lol.....congrats on the new md thats coming.
Thanx, MB! Yeah, from what I gather, I can expect to find plenty of those, LOL!









"The Lord is my shepherd"
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

Good Luck with your new MD, hope you find lots of goodies. :icon_thumright:


U.
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

Actually, when burying certain items to learn your detector, it is always better to know PRECISELY where and what targets you buried. That way you know what each one sounds like AS YOU'RE listening to it.

Does it make a world of difference, no. However, makes it a lot easier that way. BTW, you never mentioned what brand and model you got.

Good luck with the new unit. Read up and practice A LOT :thumbsup:
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

Remember it takes time to learn your machine, don't give up
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...


Thanx, guys! It's listed there below my avatar.... White's Classic 5 ID. Ordered from Kellyco.
Can't wait to get started! Should be around middle of next week!
:blob5:









"The Lord is my shepherd"
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

Looks good If you can find the pulltab You can find the shiny gold stuff Good Luck!!! and HH Chug and Red
 
Re: Gettin' Ready...

i dont seem to recognize that item in the lower left hand corner of your picture, i guess that we dont get any of those here in oklahoma. dont i wish! sorry i couldnt help it. enjoy your new md dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom