Getting a V3i and an SEF coil to look for Gold cache

Bungyrich

Oct 18, 2012
us
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's V3i, stock coil and 18x15 SEF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably wont work on that machine..They must be a v rated coil..

Don't waste your time....get the 4x6 or the 6x10 coils from Whites

YOU WILL find what your looking for.
Mort

Probably wont work on that machine..They must be a v rated coil..

Don't waste your time....get the 4x6 or the 6x10 coils from Whites

YOU WILL find what your looking for.
Mort

really huh ibeen using sef coils for a while now no issues the black sef that first came out wasnt v rated the newer white 1 is i got both 6x8 and the 10x12 the 10x12 just doesnt come off they are awesome in depth better then dd in the emi and separation has also improved kellyco is the authorized dealer of them or u can go to the main manufacturer in bulgaria detech and c them there to chek some youtube vids there are quite a few on there my opinion worth the money all day long

I actually sold my 2500. What does V rated mean? I was just wondering if the V rated 15 x 12 SEF coil would located a big gold cache I'm after 3-4 feet down or if I would be better off with the larger 18x15 black SEF coil Kellyco says it's for the V3i but it does'nt say V rated so not sure what it means. The v3i I am buying comes with 4x6 coil, wireless headphones, hard case, extra heavy duty battery, 1 year left on warranty for $1000. I think it's a good deal.

I actually sold my 2500. What does V rated mean? I was just wondering if the V rated 15 x 12 SEF coil would located a big gold cache I'm after 3-4 feet down or if I would be better off with the larger 18x15 black SEF coil Kellyco says it's for the V3i but it does'nt say V rated so not sure what it means. The v3i I am buying comes with 4x6 coil, wireless headphones, hard case, extra heavy duty battery, 1 year left on warranty for $1000. I think it's a good deal.

Wow I could not imagine swinging something that big ...if I were looking for something that deep I would use my dowsing rods...
I can be wrong on those coils...myself I stick to what the manufacturer says to use.

really huh ibeen using sef coils for a while now no issues the black sef that first came out wasnt v rated the newer white 1 is i got both 6x8 and the 10x12 the 10x12 just doesnt come off they are awesome in depth better then dd in the emi and separation has also improved kellyco is the authorized dealer of them or u can go to the main manufacturer in bulgaria detech and c them there to chek some youtube vids there are quite a few on there my opinion worth the money all day long
Hey I am just the next state up from you in NH. Have you found anything interesting yet?

Wow I could not imagine swinging something that big ...if I were looking for something that deep I would use my dowsing rods...
I can be wrong on those coils...myself I stick to what the manufacturer says to use.

i might try dowsing rods as well

Stick to what coils u know if u like just the brand ones so b it I took a gamble worked out great what I find funny is u said ya those coils wont work a peice of electronic equipment into another high grade peice of equipment but then dowsing rods they work to me it seems far fetched to peices of bent metal I could b totaly wrong I dont know but kinda funny those work coils dont

can anyone tell me the difference between a v rated coil and a non v rated coil for the v3i?

V rated ones r optimized for the v series letting them work on. The 3 frequecies @ the same time

V rated ones r optimized for the v series letting them work on. The 3 frequecies @ the same time

I see. So the larger 18x15 sef (not v rated) will only work best with one frequency? which one the 15x12 v rated sef or 18x15 do you thing would have a better chance of locating a 3 foot buried gold cache ?

buy the way I am looking at kellyco site for these coils

I see. So the larger 18x15 sef (not v rated) will only work best with one frequency? which one the 15x12 v rated sef or 18x15 do you thing would have a better chance of locating a 3 foot buried gold cache ?

The,none v rated will work ya with single frequency & 2 frequency like the dfx mxt m6 I. With the sef coils first came out people were using them on v3i just not getting the full strength now sef ( detech) out of Bulgaria redid the sef for the v3i hence now the white one which is rated to run on the v3i but also its aftermarket so ur not gonna c v rated on the serial# like the stock whites I suggest so u get the right one for ur v3i either ask detech they have a website & they r out of Bulgaria the only ones that r authorized to sell sef coils that are detech is kellyco im not even sure that 18"x15" would go that deep really to get that deep ur gonna want a teo box set up

I gona get either one. I would imagine for a large cache target the 18x15 sef will pick it up at 3 feet. When I get one I will post my depth findings.

I gona get either one. I would imagine for a large cache target the 18x15 sef will pick it up at 3 feet. When I get one I will post my depth findings.

Ya definetly i just didnt want to b the one to tell u to buy it & yes it will work on the v3i if its in the section thats says optimized for the spectra series it'll work another bit of advice since to get one ull have to go threw kellyco cuz like I said they r the only ones authorized to sell them.new email them first & tell them what u want & also tell them u r a member of tnet & u will get a better deal then what is on there site & will also help u getting ur order out faster to good luck

Ya definetly i just didnt want to b the one to tell u to buy it & yes it will work on the v3i if its in the section thats says optimized for the spectra series it'll work another bit of advice since to get one ull have to go threw kellyco cuz like I said they r the only ones authorized to sell them.new email them first & tell them what u want & also tell them u r a member of tnet & u will get a better deal then what is on there site & will also help u getting ur order out faster to good luck

let me know if you want to hunt sometime. I have a place near Nashua NH that should be a really good area to check out.

Ok cool ill let u know once in a while I get up that way nothing like a different spot good luck on ur search on the coil

how do I get to the different analysis screens like the polar plot with the straight or looping lines and the scan one that's on the bottom right of the v3i's manuel?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back