worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 6, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I sat right up close to to goodies,when he first came in he was very wary,it took him several minutes to muster up courage to grab a bite. Two trips had the plate empty of crackers so I reloaded,he sniffed the sweets and decided he liked it. GOD Bless Chris
I sat right up close to to goodies,when he first came in he was very wary,it took him several minutes to muster up courage to grab a bite. Two trips had the plate empty of crackers so I reloaded,he sniffed the sweets and decided he liked it. GOD Bless Chris
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Nov 6, 2017 #2 I really like the chipmunk. That's very cool.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 6, 2017 #3 Yep you're getting there. Got to get him used to you.
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2017 #4 Won't be long and it'll be crawling up on your shoulder and take a treat out of your teeth.
Xraywolf Silver Member Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 3,589 Reaction score 4,364 Golden Thread 0 Location MI USA Detector(s) used Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 6, 2017 #5 I take it that dressing up as a cat and furiously lunging at him isn't in the cards ?
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 7, 2017 #6 He keeps eating like that you’ll hear as as he walks in. Looks like you will be hand feeding him soon! Good luck!
He keeps eating like that you’ll hear as as he walks in. Looks like you will be hand feeding him soon! Good luck!
BosnMate Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 6,942 Reaction score 8,441 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro Primary Interest: Other Nov 7, 2017 #7 When is he going to pack it in and go to bed for the winter?
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 7, 2017 Thread Owner #8 When the mercury drops.
dts52 Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 1,600 Reaction score 2,286 Golden Thread 0 Location NW CT Detector(s) used Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp Primary Interest: Other Nov 7, 2017 #9 That's a cute little feller - or gal. I've never sexed a chipmunk. HH dts
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 7, 2017 #10 I think that's illegal
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 7, 2017 #11 jeff-gordon said: I think that's illegal Click to expand... There went my wine!