What's new

Getting Cold but Still Pulling Targets!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A tad chilly out there today but the ground was still soft so a digging I did go! Worked for the past 6 days so figured I deserved a day to swing. Got three Geo. II coppers, couple musketballs, a medallion and what I think is a small sling buckle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151129_155023_edit.webp
    IMG_20151129_155023_edit.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20151129_094053_edit.webp
    IMG_20151129_094053_edit.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 22
The little medallion looks cool...pewter ?
Is that a silver dime in there too ?
I expect the dirt to go hard on you anytime now.
I got out today too, made a cool find IMO.
 
That medallion reminds me of the 3 kings and Jesus
Congrats on a nice hunt
 
Congrats on the silver romeo, I love the detail that's still left on this coin! :thumbsup:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151129_155023_edit-crop.webp
    IMG_20151129_155023_edit-crop.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 190
Nice finds Buddy, it was cold but still nice to be out digging.
ZDD
 
Are all 3 of the KG's the same variety? I can only make out the old head that Dave likes lol.
 
Yep...as far as I can see they are all the same.

Are all 3 of the KG's the same variety? I can only make out the old head that Dave likes lol.
 
What a haul. You found half of all the George 2nd coppers I've ever dug in one hunt! Great buttons and balls too...
 
Sweet hunt..love the medallion...nothing wrong with taking a day for yourself once and awhile... congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom