Getting my Bounty Hunter Pinpointer today :)

Chrisc65

Mar 15, 2015
Suquamish, WA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, can't wait to get this pinpointer I've been wanting for the last 3 weeks or so lol. It will be here probably in the next few hours, so I'm wanting to go down to the beach as soon as I get it, even though the weather isn't the best. Anyway here's a picture of it. GL to all and HH. :headbang:

bounty_hunter_pin_point_metal_detector_1368926_1_og.jpg

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet....have fun with it. Night and day difference with and without one for me. HH :occasion14:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one of the identical F-Point pinpointers and it is a handy unit.

To make sure it stays water-tight I have to put the battery in the cap with a little piece of packing foam on either side. This keeps the little catches tight.

HPIM0091_zps6802e349.jpg

I also carry a nickel in my finds pouch to set it so it is at the right alarm setting. Just twist until the very spot it stops beeping and that's the best setting.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope it serves you well, I bought one and do not use it. Mine can only detect a coin if it gets within 1/2 inch of the target. I prefer a pin pointer with more range (at least 1.5 to 2 inches).

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine does about 3/4" - which is just about right. I can tell within 2" with the detector how deep the coin is. ;-)

I just need to know is it in the plug or still in the ground before I go stabbing away again with the trowel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread