What's new

Getting ready for hunts this year.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
2,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been staying at home and going nuts so I looked at what I needed when I get back out soon I hope. I picked this up and it arrived to day. Will say shipping is quicker than I remember. Anyway, what are you guys doing while you wait to get out.
 

Attachments

  • gdshovel.webp
    gdshovel.webp
    185.5 KB · Views: 82
Binge watching Netflix and detecting my property and my friend's. Only places I can go. Got some minie balls...
 
Doing better than me I Have not been motivated to look for a place. May just do the yard for practice. Have another digger coming so no excuses anymore. Netflix is making me fat lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom