What's new

Getting started in Dowsing ..

Prairie Prowler

Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midwest ILL
Detector(s) used
Fisher1266-/ CZ-20 / Sovereign XS/Excalibur II / Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been detecting 30+ years & have always wanted to Dowse any advice for a beginner ? Books etc. Ive used L rods a couple times but need tot learn more specifics I believe.. Help appreciated ...Good luck hunting to all..
 
Dowsing mystifies me. I recall talking to my uncle about it way back in the 70s'. I never could understand it well.

An old lady not too far from me contacted me a number of years ago. Wanted me to have a relics that had been laying in here dresser for over 60 years that her grandfather had given her. He was a water witch and got paid what ever the farmer could pay. This was back in the late 1870s through early 1920s.
 
Books, youtube and forums are ok to learn. But see if you can find a dowser who you can meet up with for a bit, I think you will like that more.
www.findadowser.com
Jon
 
Darke ...Dognose & Jon....Thanks for your Tips .....appreciated Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom