What's new

Getting the lead out!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Needed to scratch the itch today so we went to a known Union camp that we have hunted many times. There is a hill side that was used for target practice there. We know this because we have found hundreds of fired bullets in a small, congested area. I have found as many as four in one hole. You actually tire of digging bullets there. Today I found 24 in a short period and 20 came from a small area of this bank. The place we think they were shooting from is on the next property and we are working on getting permission. Tomorrow I hope to do some relic hunting at a different spot. Hope to have something to post. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1450562384898.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 10
Very nice collection of lead finds!
 
Imagine getting hit with one of those....or not!
If I was going to be hit, I'd rather it be right between the eyes. Just make it short and sweet. Those things had to make a terrible wound.

HH, Relic Nut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom