Ghost Adventures

Wutdahay

Jul 13, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen the new show on the Travel Channel called "Ghost Adventures". It is on Friday nights at 9pm PST. I love this show. It is sooo... awesome. Basically, it is about these three guys that go to supposed haunted places and they try to capture strange phenomena on film or a digital voice recorder. It is unlike any ghost show I've seen before and they actually capture some very interesting images and voices. You've got to check it out. I generally don't get spooked by horror or scary movies or shows. This one gives me goose bumps and the willies for sure. Try watching it with all of the lights off; I dare you. LOL!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I've watched them and they are pretty good...did you see their first one when the brick went flying across the room?

I enjoy watching GHOST HUNTERS (TAPS) as well....

Between the two shows...there have been bits and pieces of UNEXPLAINED happenings!!! Like the St Augustine Lighthouse with TAPS!

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
I don't think I'm spooked by this stuff, but the hair on my arms is always on end when I watch Ghost Adventures..........
Diggem'

OP
OP
Wutdahay

Wutdahay

Jul 13, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so funny you said that Diggem. I am not usually afraid of this stuff either till I watched Ghost Adventures for the first time. I had serious goosebumps; my eyes even started to water a little. I guess I'm a wimp after all this time trying to hide it. LOL!

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
You know, another show that is pretty interesting is Ghostly Encounters (BIO channel, Saturday evening)

Basically interviews with people recounting their various experiences, but (assuming they are not making things up) some of the accounts are really quite intriguing.

Diggem'

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no such things as ghosts :-\

Attachments

• spook 007.jpg
    spook 007.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 435
  • spook 007.jpg
    spook 007.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 249

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Love both shows. I have actually done some ghost hunting, but not close to the TAPS or Ghost Adventures. Check this pic out I took at Fort Ringgold barrack built in the 1850's.

Attachments

• DSC01808.JPG
    DSC01808.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,295

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Is this the show where they lock em in overnight? The main guy is real cocky, tries to irritate spirits, talks smack. Saw the one I think they were in Edinborough Scottland.........pretty spooky stuff.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I will take TAPS over Adventurers.....That adventure guy drives me crazy...he is such a sap....first he yells at all the ghosts trying to antagonize them into appearing...then at the hint of a noise or apparition he just about wets himself, whimpers and hyperventilates ......and he repeats himself fifty times so loud you cant hear anything else....

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who you gonna call.....

Attachments

• MV5BMTU4NDEzNjk5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY5MTU1MQ@@._V1._SX400_SY400_.jpg
    MV5BMTU4NDEzNjk5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY5MTU1MQ@@._V1._SX400_SY400_.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 234

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Gypsy Heart said:
I will take TAPS over Adventurers.....That adventure guy drives me crazy...he is such a sap....first he yells at all the ghosts trying to antagonize them into appearing...then at the hint of a noise or appaaition he just about wets himself, wimpers and hyperventilates ......and he repeats himself fifty times so loud you cant hear anything else....

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" LOL Yeah he is a real piece of work but I love to see him scared! ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Mighty AP said:
Gypsy Heart said:
I will take TAPS over Adventurers.....That adventure guy drives me crazy...he is such a sap....first he yells at all the ghosts trying to antagonize them into appearing...then at the hint of a noise or apparition he just about wets himself, whimpers and hyperventilates ......and he repeats himself fifty times so loud you cant hear anything else....

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" LOL Yeah he is a real piece of work but I love to see him scared! ;D

The crazy part is that they lock themselves in the building....you know that any ghost fearing crazed person would run through a wall...jump out a window or shoot up a chimney if they were frightened enough....

I do have a question tho...Do ghosts understand any language? Because I notice whether they are in Italy, Greece,Spain or Tasmania....or any foreign country the ghosts all understand English :icon_scratch:

I wish that anyone on the show had to wear a head camera so that when they see something,we all see it instead of ....."Dang I hope the 'infrared mist seeking high piece of expensive technical camera' got that full bodied apparition I just saw"

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The TAPS guys were at a place that I was given permission to hunt but I have not gotten around to it yet.

I just get a kick out of the fact they were Roto-Router guys then became Ghost Hunters. My family owns a plumbing business so I'm always asking my brother if he has thought about going into Ghost Hunting. He usually responds by pointing at his house then stating 'once ghost hunting can get me a bigger house I will change careers'.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread