Ghost in the Machine ?

OP
OP
T

The.Boomer

Ya know Rebel, I really appreciate the fact that you seem to really get my sense of humor and take the time out to post your laughs, thank you bud. :thumbsup:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its the washer...we took ours apart one day to work on it and must of found 10 sock that got sucked down under the middle round thing somehow.

OP
OP
T

The.Boomer

txkickergirl said:
Its the washer...we took ours apart one day to work on it and must of found 10 sock that got sucked down under the middle round thing somehow.

Believe me I was more than ready to take 'em both apart the other day, but thank goodness clear thinking level headedness prevailed, (my wife stopped me). Besides they are already stealing my socks, I'd hate to see what kinda evil haunting devices they'd come up with if I took 'em apart and put them back together. ;D :wink:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I have heard that there is a dark tunnel connected to every washer...some kind of underground organization...and all socks end up being initiated into this cult....its said ...in hushed tones ...that their leader is this guy.....you might want to track him down....he hangs about houses close to all hallows eve

Attachments

• WIND SOCK.jpg
    WIND SOCK.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 211

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree,it's your washing machine,mine does it all the time,also look under your dryer to find coins that come out of your pants.

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
If you lock the door of your washing machine, they can't escape! It's the combination of water, Tide, and the spin cycle that brings them to life. Once loose they create havoc with the dust bunnies, destroying their nest and eating their young. The only way to stop them is to unravel their toe seam and let their souls fall out!

Back in '03 there was a nest of them living in the Okefenokee Swamps down south between Orlando and Miami. It took a small army to drive them out. None were ever captured but, it was said that the alligators ate them.

I saw a pair running across the street once, and they were dirty! Look like they had been running a long time. Fearing for my safety I just kept on driving!

--Excerpts from the Dawn of the Sock Puppets!

K

Kentucky Kache

simplemaninpr said:
If you lock the door of your washing machine, they can't escape! It's the combination of water, Tide, and the spin cycle that brings them to life. Once loose they create havoc with the dust bunnies, destroying their nest and eating their young. The only way to stop them is to unravel their toe seam and let their souls fall out!

Back in '03 there was a nest of them living in the Okefenokee Swamps down south between Orlando and Miami. It took a small army to drive them out. None were ever captured but, it was said that the alligators ate them.

I saw a pair running across the street once, and they were dirty! Look like they had been running a long time. Fearing for my safety I just kept on driving!

--Excerpts from the Dawn of the Sock Puppets!

Did they smell like a skunk? :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread