Conito@55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2024
- Messages
- 1,204
- Reaction score
- 6,113
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Carson City Nv
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- The Legend
Xp Deus2
Upvote
19
What an incredible story—thank you so much for sharing it.Nice selection of recoveries. Liking the Davis painkiller bottle and the advertising tube. Possible pencil tube or match/needle tube.
Here's a brief history on the company as they were noted for their cream whiskey throughout the country.
Those Pre-Pro Whiskey Men!
pre-prowhiskeymen.blogspot.com
I hadn't thought about it 😅 Now I think that's how it wentLot of cool finds there. I like the president suspender buckle. I can picture some fat cat sitting behind a desk smoking a cigar wearing it.
😅Wow your on your way for sure 😊 Nice haul.
Wow your on your way for sure 😊 Nice haul.
Thank youGreat saves !!
Two drachmas...............https://en.numista.com/212040
Don in So Cal