Conito@55 Bronze Member Joined Jun 1, 2024 Messages 1,193 Reaction score 6,094 Golden Thread 1 Location Carson City Nv 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used The Legend Xp Deus2 Today at 8:32 AM #1 Yesterday, my friend @oldmxrat and I decided to go back to a ghost town to keep exploring, since it was so huge. And this is what I found Upvote 7
Yesterday, my friend @oldmxrat and I decided to go back to a ghost town to keep exploring, since it was so huge. And this is what I found
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,906 Reaction score 14,176 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 8:55 AM #2 Fantastic recoveries… The eagle quickly caught my eye Thanks for sharing
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,261 Reaction score 23,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Today at 9:22 AM #3 Wow ... what a cool bunch of finds - congrats !
ragtopman Jr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2026 Messages 31 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Today at 11:25 AM #4 That's ultra cool finds, congrats.
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,906 Reaction score 14,176 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 12:32 PM #5 Hi The two drachms weights were previously used by pharmacists to balance their scales I think