418 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Stories about ghosts or spirits that are telling or are connected with treasures; Do you think that only happen in Mexico? Or also in other countries ?

Please comment if is it also happen in your area.

would you share a short story ?
😎

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard more about treasures being cursed or guarded. Mostly a Mexican thing, but depends on who you talk to about them. I know of one verified probably there and some already found in Oklahoma, and I was talkin all about it. Some NDN elders contacted me and pretty much told me to shut up about it, good deal I knew the history, but it was sacred to their people, spirits were guarding it, and no good would come of white folks looking for it. Out of respect for them I did shut up. I think they just threw in the part about being guarded by spirits and maybe cursed.

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I've heard more about treasures being cursed or guarded. Mostly a Mexican thing, but depends on who you talk to about them. I know of one verified probably there and some already found in Oklahoma, and I was talkin all about it. Some NDN elders contacted me and pretty much told me to shut up about it, good deal I knew the history, but it was sacred to their people, spirits were guarding it, and no good would come of white folks looking for it. Out of respect for them I did shut up. I think they just threw in the part about being guarded by spirits and maybe cursed.
Shows respect is so important. Belives need to be aligned with clean heart and soul in order to be ready for receive what spirits need to share., maybes only some coins or maybe some day a buried treasure.

Thanks πŸ™πŸ½

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread