Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, according to our postal service, the package containing the GI Dog Tag has been delivered, now we are waiting for a response. I left my email address etc. in the letter but it will be up to the son to respond. All and all, we are very excited to have the tag home where it belongs. We can only what kind of training they were doing here as they camped for who knows how long. It had to be strenuous for these men to lose their dog tags. And who knows, we still might find another one or more before we are done. All three of these tag returns have been exciting for us, the anticipation of finding the family and then the actual return. So far, the families have been very excited to get them and I do hope this is the case in this one. I see them as a very awesome reminder of a family member's service to his country, something to be very proud of. if and when I hear anything at all, I will post as well as inform Gare. Thanks for looking. DL

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you dirtlooter :)!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great job on the find and return of the G's dog tag Dirt looters. We'll Done sir.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote BANNER for this one !:)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirtlooter i CONSIDER it a HONOR just to KNOW YOU !!!
\

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still waiting, there are no guarantees that we will get a response. He may not even be home today, who knows. I am not interested in any form of glory for me, I just want to get something potentially important back to the family. The actual find, the hunt and then the return is more than enough. I post returns in hope that others will make returns where and when possible. The feeling is indescribable when successful. I did request if he is willing a photo but I made no demands. One never knows how a family member will actually react, hopefully in a good way. But Thanks everyone. Jerry/DL

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx for the update. We all like those who-dunnit-mysteries solved by an md'r .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread