What's new

Gibson LP Std

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,908
Reaction score
14,189
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered this from Gibson Guitar Twenty one yrs. ago .Still has the new label and only played it two times
 

Attachments

  • 3F1B213F-A03E-40CE-9A1C-F5F15CF5DFA5.webp
    3F1B213F-A03E-40CE-9A1C-F5F15CF5DFA5.webp
    850.3 KB · Views: 146
Good enough for Ace Frehley, good enough for me.:headbang:
 
Wow that’s some nice collection of guitars indeed..I play a Fender Strat and a Yamaha and should have taken lessons back when we were Fab
 
Louie D I always liked the LP sound and always wanted to play that awesome guitar lead in G/R”s November Rain
 
My house is a revolving door of musical instruments. My present collection is Martin D10E, Seagull Entourage Autumn Burst, Fender Telecaster Player Plus (smoke), 1959 Les Paul Re-Issue (Gibson/Epiphone collaboration Gibby pickups-BurstBuckers).

I've had Fender Mustang, another Tele, Epiphone DOT, Hofner Club Guitar, Hofner Bass, Martin D-15, Martin D-1, Parkwood 320M, Gretsch Electromatic, Taylor 210DLX, four Breedloves, several Ovations, Washburn Ivory Eagle (solid body electric), Washburn Strat config. Yamaha Nathan East BB-440 bass. A couple different keyboards. Bow psaltery. Tenor Pan flute. Harmonicas. Two mandolins.

I have had more ukuleles than I care to count. I published Ukulele Player Magazine. Still have four.

These days, I cut way back, that's why I have what I mentioned at the top of my post.
 
Last edited:
I’m not a musician but would love to have a Gibson to hang on the wall. I’ve heard this Gibson whine several times.
FE1DBC9B-6C5B-430C-9DD3-B332E6D35601.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom