What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Yeh, I forgot the maid was off this weekend. I was just going to move everything into the other cave. :occasion14:

Maid was not out Buddy. I found her bound on a huge black X !

I thought to myself, OK... don´t ask any questions :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: :headbang:
 
Sounds like you found treasure.
 
I posted this before Tom, but it was before you came back.

White Cane Driver.gif
 
Simon, I found this thing right to the huge X.

any ideas???


rBVaVVv-Ct-AIGitAAEvtDdKWCk522.webp :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

:laughing7:
 
Three hearts means 3 strikes and you are out ?

Wait, that looks like the paddle from your first and only girlfriend, I can not remember her name ? I keep thinking "Betty" but that is probably wrong :icon_scratch:
 
Don´t wanna know what kind of parties gone on in our cave while I was away :laughing7: :occasion14:
 
I don't know either. I just rented it out to Sanman and Rook. :dontknow:
 
Three hearts means 3 strikes and you are out ?

Wait, that looks like the paddle from your first and only girlfriend, I can not remember her name ? I keep thinking "Betty" but that is probably wrong :icon_scratch:

:laughing7:

giphy.gif Did you never asked why she is moving that way? :laughing7:
 
No. Every time I get near her I go BLIND !
She could have a hundred tattoos and nobody would notice :laughing7:
 
Be easier to just sand blast it wouldn't it ? :dontknow:
 
You know she can carry 4 50 liter barrels!

veltins_50l_600x600.webp Good Girl! :headbang:
 
I would say get her a job at a paint store stirring up cans of paint crying-with-laughter.gif
 
Be easier to just sand blast it wouldn't it ? :dontknow:

Hahahahahaha!!!

Good one Buddy! Think you are right.

And the stuff that can not be sand blasted, we simply burn LOL :laughing7:


 
Buddy, I think you hit your head when your spaceship crashed :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom