What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Morning all,.........
 
Treasure Island Rum.webp


Just getting warmed up,........
 
Ooohhh! I’m all of a sudden feeling very thirsty! IMG_8652.GIF
 
Here looking for a friend,....... said I'd keep an eye out for him,.....

giphy.gif
 
Be cool beeps,..... I'm all out of Hot Wheels,...

giphy.gif
 
Yes, I'll take one of those,.......... better make it two,....

giphy.gif
 
Hey beeps,.... wanna go back to Australia and tear the place up some?

giphy.gif
 
WD!,.....don't get AARC all wound up!

giphy.gif
 
Oh, crap,....too late

giphy.gif
 
Hey AARC,.... I found some whiskey,...

giphy.gif
 
Oh my God,....... he's gonna go crazy,... prepare to raise anchor!

giphy.gif
 
Something wrong with my vision,........I think need a drink

giphy.gif
 
Hey AARC,...... I found a remedy for your illness,.......















giphy.gif
 
Beeps,.... please sit down,.... you're gonna get us thrown out,.......... again

giphy.gif
 
So that's how you get WD's attention,................

giphy.gif
 
They said "no rum" beeps,... none, nada, zero,......let's go

giphy.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom