What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Our and your birds are hungry.View attachment 1837246

$5-8 a day habit they have here. Blue jays make it very well known when the feeders are empty.
Got hummingbirds sticking around this year-finally.
Though I haven't seen the migration as heavy this year, last year I had more it seemed. (different species)
 
WD abandoned the RCT. :(

Give me the key to the rum room!

giphy.gif
 
Captain put a bounty on your head yet ? :tongue3:
 
Middle name. Extreme Weener pup. Dang WD, and I thought Sadie was getting a lot little large.

He is a ( oh geesh let’s see if I get this right) Min Pin Chinese Crested Hairless. And he is fatter than that now. Since you subscribed to my YouTube, he is the star of the Sir Snoresalot video.
 
Captain put a bounty on your head yet ? :tongue3:

If’n he be git’n saucy wit me a’gin, I be hangin’ ‘im by him, uh, er, pinky toes. Yea that’s it, pinky toes.

giphy.gif
 
I don’t think Peyton likes us anymore.
 
Did you see that you have new pet pics?
 
That is a cute gif with the cat :notworthy:

I was wondering about him, ( Peyton ).

Did you see that you have new pet pics?

No, I better look at the thread

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I can't post a picture OR reply to a post :BangHead:
It must be a Google thing because the only way I was able to post a Pic or reply earlier this evening was to run it through Firefox. NO problem with Firefox. Guess I will have to spend some time tinkering with my Google app. >:(
 
Hey shorty, is that your new "walking stick" pictured just below the pin pointer ? 8-)
 
That is a cute gif with the cat :notworthy:

I was wondering about him, ( Peyton ).

Did you see that you have new pet pics?

No, I better look at the thread

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I can't post a picture OR reply to a post :BangHead:
It must be a Google thing because the only way I was able to post a Pic or reply earlier this evening was to run it through Firefox. NO problem with Firefox. Guess I will have to spend some time tinkering with my Google app. >:(

I have been using firefox since that big hiccup a year or so ago. No problems.
 
20200527_151039.webp
Lovely old sugar maple. I want to harvest the burl off the branch before it falls.
Close to 2ft across, and close to 50ft up on the backside of the tree.
 
Hey shorty, is that your new "walking stick" pictured just below the pin pointer ? 8-)

It's my multi-use stick. It comes in handy. Like, when someone calls me "short."


stick-hit.gif
 
And do you harvest the sap? We did that once we found out we had sugar maples. Had them all marked for the next year, and don't cha know, that tornado took every single one! What will you do with the burl?
 
And do you harvest the sap? We did that once we found out we had sugar maples. Had them all marked for the next year, and don't cha know, that tornado took every single one! What will you do with the burl?

13F2E8C2-3D2E-40E2-B58C-782DBCF45134.webp
This was a few yrs back now.
Haven't tapped in a couple of years as the evaporating rate is only 10-12 gallons an hour.
I haven't had the 4-6 weeks of dedicated time as finishing the projects have taken priority in life.
Took on too many big-now no time for small.
 
Good morning Gifers
 
Ok I just realized that this didn't work.
My favorite old gal. Gets a hug every time I get the chance.
Why doesn't my photo load up.:icon_scratch::dontknow::BangHead:
 
218 days left in this year
 
My new social distancing recommendation...

ab03c5d950b6b7463291ea0e21bfa821.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom