Gifs, Pics, and More

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Apple tree produces ghost apples in winter!

Efv9jZxUcAYxWjt.jpg Efv9lZ-VAAIMWBX.jpg Efv9mnKU0AA7Ef-.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stay long as have more clean up to do AND internet is only running at about 25 %.

Just wanted to let everyone know we are all ok.

On Monday at 11:05 a.m. a storm with straight line winds of 90-100 m.p.h. hit us.

The house pretty much was fine, but the trees in our yard did not.

A large limb fell off the Ash tree and when it came down, it snapped our Evergreen tree off about 25' from the top. Now I have a 20' base still intact, ( maybe carve a Totem pole out of it ? )

The trees came down and missed our vehicles by merely a fraction of an inch. They did completely cover our driveway and we had no way to leave. No chain saws, only a bow saw. Once we got power back, we were able to use a reciprocating saw to cut some branches. I had on my covid mask because the pollen and sawdust was terrible and I thought it would help.......NOT. I nearly passed out twice because I could not breathe through it. So I took it off.

The electric company finally restored electricity to us on Thursday, ( 73 hours and 30 minutes after the storm hit ).

The humidity was so terrible during those 4 days of no electricity that the carpet felt like a sponge. Probably have it replaced.

Cell phones where iffy for the first few days.

We are still currently without cable.

It was not until Wednesday that I found a set of old rabbit ears and hooked them up to the flatscreen tv and we could see how widespread the damage was. Since internet service is still bad, we are unable to view any videos or news broadcasts. Limited to text only.

Contacted the insurance company last Tuesday, still have not seen anyone yet.

That is all for now. Off to be a lumberjack.

View attachment 1857008 View attachment 1857009 View attachment 1857010 View attachment 1857011

Wow....I missed that post simon...I'm sorry buddy that doesn't look fun. Gosh your lucky in more ways than one. Glad everyone is OK and uninjured. Hope things get back to normal quickly for you. Hang in there bud.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another reason to live in a cabin like a hermit with all of my relics. :)

BTW that hemorrhagic and feverish state is caused by the Immunizations that were given to them all at birth

Some say intentionally creating a Smallpox of another kind that causes some of the worst acne on the planet, just so they can sell makeup and beauty products

Some say to degrade the image of people as they are growing at their most sensitive stages of life, when the most suicides occur

While pumping the trending associations and competitive schooling strategies to move their own stock onto the stage and into the spotlight using more facades

A sick cycle.....takes 7 years for the body to regenerate all cells, except when these are given it takes 7 years to take hold genetically and then another 7 for the body to push them out to the outer layers causing these reactions

Impossible for any doctor to legally tell you that and more coincidental than the Lost Dutchman Mine being a part of the Beale Papers and the missing 30 miners that were found in the valley there in AZ

Just think about it.....how so many die so young of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and how the courts have even tried to create a facade calling some parents murderers after their kids died of it....

I can go on and on about these "side effects" including why they add a Genetically Modified Candida Albicans to all immunizations, just so it spawns cancer when the immune system is shut down or altered from additives in numerous other products

Still researching the Seito Sakakibara murders, where a series of Zodiac like letters were sent into police taunting them, while the codes I revealed so far speak of a phrase "LIDO TO RHF GIVE AILMENT OF RDNA"

The incorporation of radiological broadcast technologies into the home through the TV and Cell Phones.......keep them away from your skull when they are on and pay attention to the internet settings being on while using them

Watch out for cysts behind the ears....

And

Be
Sure
To
Drink
Your
Ovaltine

BSTD YO !

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BERNIENAMEISCIPHER.gif
It actually reads A BEENR ON BIKES MADE/MAINTAINED DNA ARMS

Didn't want to cause a panic around all of this Covfefe online

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was born on 10/20

Those are the mathematical computations and permutations of the Enigma Machine and the strongest astrological birth window of all the houses according to the actual Zodiac

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Pepper :hello: How are you? Everything fine?

It seems to be going all right there Tom.
Too many projects and not enough time it seems, time robbers they are. :laughing7:

So it's the old case of running around trying to put out the fires. While the other half of me usually wins by setting more than the other can put out in life.:dontknow:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems to be going all right there Tom.
Too many projects and not enough time it seems, time robbers they are. :laughing7:

So it's the old case of running around trying to put out the fires. While the other half of me usually wins by setting more than the other can put out in life.:dontknow:

Know what you talking about! 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions