What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

WD
We at one time were having some inherited jewelry appraised. We didn't know it at the time but they were going to charge 45 bucks a ring or piece. I told the bride he'll no. The insurance just told us to estimate sense we knew what was real diamonds and not. But now I've got a friend helping at the jewelry store in the village that appraises for free.


Hmmm... That suspiciously sounds like a lure to either get me to come visit, or at the very least, send you my ring. Nice try, but no cigar!:laughing9:













 
Awww! Simon can be soooo cute sometimes!



 
Yep. 5 o'clock. Polka time. tenor (66).gif
 
Something for y’all to do after the holidays.

FFA4ACEE-4A94-4E5F-A2D3-4D4AAAEF705E.webp
 
DSC_0165.webp

I miss summer.
 
Rook, Simon....

Keep trying, that's not quite it either. :laughing9:

 
No, no, no.
Not it.

 
Did I ever tell ya I can see the future?

GB in 40 years. :laughing9:

 
Not quite Polka, but it did say Polk :laughing7:

 
Hello Simon :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom