rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2014 #1 My friend knows I have been having to work a lot lately and haven't had time to get out so he brought me a reminder as to what I have been missing. Thanks I told him. It wasn't as much as finding them but I will take it. I like scrapers Attachments SDC11604.webp 294.9 KB · Views: 131 SDC11606.webp 290.9 KB · Views: 114 SDC11608.webp 682.2 KB · Views: 95 Upvote 0
My friend knows I have been having to work a lot lately and haven't had time to get out so he brought me a reminder as to what I have been missing. Thanks I told him. It wasn't as much as finding them but I will take it. I like scrapers
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2014 #2 Those are real nice and that was a thoughtful gesture on your friend's part.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2014 #3 Cool!! Is that pottery with cord or fabric marks? Tony
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2014 #4 That's cool and that's what friends are for.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Tony in SC said: Cool!! Is that pottery with cord or fabric marks? Tony Click to expand... Yes cord marked probably Woodland period.
Tony in SC said: Cool!! Is that pottery with cord or fabric marks? Tony Click to expand... Yes cord marked probably Woodland period.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2014 #6 You got good friends! Happy Thanksgiving! Yakker