What's new

GILMER, TX?

rogerconley

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
GILMER, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
GARRETT 250, GARRETT 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm located in Gilmer, Tx. not far from Longview. Just wondering if anyone in this area is active in this hobby. I'm not a beginner, but still learning everyday!
 
Am in the Gilmer area metal detect when i can around here.
 
Is the detector fixer still in business in Gilmer?
 
Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition. This can be really the very first time. I like this kind of thread...
 
I ran across a club in Longview while surfing the web the other day. Can't remember the club name, but a specifically worded search would probably pull it up. I live in Princeton, between McKinney and Farmersville, and the only club close to me is one in Dallas. No fellow detectors found anywhere near my location in Northern Collin County so far. Good luck hooking up.
 
I bought my last two detectors from Sales and Service at Kilgore. They have a club in that area.... Isn't Gilmer close to Kilgore.....good football teams too...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom