What's new

Girl with metal detectors

I don't understand : Not a single one of those girls had an apron . Ok, ... where do they put the targets they dig up ? :dontknow:

I believe bond007 (Igor) had volunteered to carry a trash bucket and coin pouch for them, good man that Igor, always doing an unselfish thing.
 
Bikinis are always good but there are a few rancher cowgirl hotties around here that I always see in coveralls or overalls and it really gets me going! There's something about a working girl.
Can't forget the girl on a snowboard also, usually adds at least 10 hotness points for me.
I don't even need to see skin anymore I've been married so long haha!
Sometimes the imagination is better!
 
See if you can find out where this crashed flying saucer was. This video shows some footage. It is somewhere in Russia. If you find anything post it and you will make the banner.

 
Bikinis are always good but there are a few rancher cowgirl hotties around here that I always see in coveralls or overalls and it really gets me going! There's something about a working girl.
Can't forget the girl on a snowboard also, usually adds at least 10 hotness points for me.
I don't even need to see skin anymore I've been married so long haha!
Sometimes the imagination is better!
Bikinis are good but no Bikini is better.
 
good calender material
 
As Johnny Cochran said. “ if there,s cellulite, you must delete”
 
Hey Guy's, I'm learning Russian so I can do Business with them, through the cyrillic alphabet and on to phrases now, Spasibo for the thread. and The y have some TRUE Beauties, Look at Melania TRUMP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom