What's new

Gizmo, where to buy one?

Guess you're on about a pinpointer? Any detector shop should sell them, Online, or contact Mike at Woodland or Jamie at Kellyco on here.
 
Isn't the gizmo the extension for the handle on the AT PRO... :icon_scratch:
 
Here's a Gizmo!!! For Ya!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Gizmo.webp
    Gizmo.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,554
I also am on a quest to find a Garrett Gizmo... not the fuzzy critter either... lol

for those unfamiliar it is an arm extension and balance compensator.
 
Hey webwatch, the original post was written well over a year ago and he still hasn't found one. :tongue3:

I hope you have better luck :laughing7:
 
I know where to get a whatchamacallit, but not sure on the gizmos.:laughing7:
 
Well if I don't locate one soon I'll go to the machine shop and make one or a few...
 
A Gizmo is a watchamacallit.......Doonyaknow:occasion14:
 
Mr Poptop,

I just purchased 2 of the Garrett Gizmos (Pro Pointers) from Kellyco as Christmas gifts. I chose Kellyco because they give you a lot of freebies with your purchase unlike other stores that sell at the same price. I have made many purchases from Kellyco and have never had a problem.
 
Mr Poptop,

I just purchased 2 of the Garrett Gizmos (Pro Pointers) from Kellyco as Christmas gifts. I chose Kellyco because they give you a lot of freebies with your purchase unlike other stores that sell at the same price. I have made many purchases from Kellyco and have never had a problem.
Gizmos are not Pro Pointers... ..........TH was right when he said they are a Extension handle for the AT Pro and Ace detectors....
 
Last edited:
I bought mine on eBay
 
Here is what a Garrett Gizmo is and looks like....................th.webp
 
Thanks Keppy for the clarification. Never saw one before in all my years.
 
Happy New Year to All & Happy Hunting!

Jeff & Spartacus - thanks for the information.

I just talked to Kenny! He said that he had run out of the Gizmo's before Christmas and would have them back in stock soon.

When I hear something will post back!
 
I ran out of Gizmos before Christmas. I should have some more for sale in a week or two. I had quite a run on them in November and December. Then I ran out of time in making them. I'll get on the ball! Thanks for all your interest in the Gizmo's.
Kenny
 
Looking for a place to order 1 those garrett gizmos.. or something comperable

Call Garrett and order the new design upper shaft, It's as simple as it will ever get. It's so simple, a caveman could do it. Good luck to you sir.
 
Call Garrett and order the new design upper shaft, It's as simple as it will ever get. It's so simple, a caveman could do it. Good luck to you sir.
That is what i did was call Garrett and got the new upper shaft.. like gleaner said.... about a year and a half ago .. it works better than the gizmo... I know for i had the Gizmo first............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom