What's new

Glad I didnt sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I didn't sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

Not selling now either!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Glad I didn't sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

I just did and I'll tell you why. I put that NICE 530% profit in a special place and will use it to buy more when the price plummets. We all know it will, at least temporarily.
 
Re: Glad I didn't sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

Ok, update!! I did sell today....not actual physical silver, but the silver ETF known as SLV. Bought in at $21.53 on October 1st, sold today at 3:59 P.M. for $25.65. A tidy 19% profit in 35 days. $720 profit, or 27.3 ounces at todays closing price of $26.37!!
 
Re: Glad I didn't sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

Hi Ho.......how far do you expect the price to fall, and over what time frame?

I'm looking for a 10-15% correction over the next 2-3 weeks.....
 
Re: Glad I didn't sell!!! Silver up over 3% today!!!

I don't really know. They way the market has been for the last few years I wouldn't even want to take a guess. It doesn't take much to panic Wall Street!!! The good thing with silver and gold you can buy it as soon as get to the local dealer and they check the price, most of the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom