erfranks
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2021
- Messages
- 813
- Reaction score
- 1,103
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cape Coral, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This is a piece, that if it did not have the brass setting, i would prob not have found it. I am thinking button, but have not seen one like it.
I have seen carnival glass pieces but they do not have the brass setting. no markings on the back that I have found it is .73 in round and .16 thick. Any ideas if it is a button or not. Looks like Engine and coal car and billowing smoke coming out of the smoke stack. I hope you can see it. It is a neat piece.


Thank you looking and HH
I have seen carnival glass pieces but they do not have the brass setting. no markings on the back that I have found it is .73 in round and .16 thick. Any ideas if it is a button or not. Looks like Engine and coal car and billowing smoke coming out of the smoke stack. I hope you can see it. It is a neat piece.


Thank you looking and HH
The depression in the center of the reverse side (second picture) may have been where the eye was or possibly still is. If the unlikely event that someone on TNet doesn't ID your find, consider gently removing some more of the dirt there. Doing so may help answer if it is a button or not.











