CSMPEREZ
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2012
- Messages
- 398
- Reaction score
- 299
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Pete, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur 1000 and II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Really low tide this morning with calm seas. Some sun would have been nice but any time you get that clunking in the scoop is a great day. The ring had no numbers on the inside so I'm going to assume it is stainless. It weighed out at 5.67 grams it had to be for a real big guy because it slides off my finger!! It had Char and Steph forever written on the inside. Tested it for silver but to be honest I couldn't really tell if the liquid turned light red or brown. Haven't figured that part out yet, so I'm calling it stainless steel! It still brightened my day!


Upvote
0
?






