What's new

GO TIGERS !!!!

New Orleans Relic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
132
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone watch LSU's (5-3) 2am victory last night? :headbang:5 hours/14 innings. I hung till a little before 1am. I hear New Orleans Zephyr Field is in the running to host SEC tournament beginning next year. They would sell out as soon as tickets went on sale every year. Going to take a nap before tonight's 8pm game vs. Mississippi State.
 
I listened to most of it on the radio. Dozed off for a little bit but woke up during the 13th inning. Really glad I did!
 
Heard about it at work, 14 innings? How ya been Ray?
 
I read that LSU's Tiger is dying of cancer. Tragic. I cried when Bevo (UT mascot) died last year and he was just a steer. I love cats and would wail for days over a Tiger...
 
Hell of a game last nite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hotty Toddy !!
 
Yur dern tootin. You betcha Red Rider. Sure did.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom