What's new

Goes in pouch as "ordinary" and comes out KEY

Dr.Tones

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
479
Reaction score
1,300
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever thrown something in your pouch because you figured it was "just another wheat cent" only to find out later that it was actually a pretty nice key date? Haha! yeah... I totally did that. Pay attention Doc! Gah! :BangHead:
Have you ever dug something that you thought nothing of, only to find out later that it was an amazing find! I know the feeling!
 
Upvote 28
Great finds, & always enjoy your videos Dr. T.
 
Thanks! Can't wait for the snow to melt so we can go out and dig!
 
Hello Dr. Tones,

Nice finds and video!

Regards,

Doc
 
Yes I have, mostly because I don't have my glasses on and I can't read the date on a clean coin never mind a dirt encrusted one. ;)
 
Yeah, my extremely encrusted zinc penny once soaked in lemon juice turned out to be seated dime. Way, way too worn to have any value, but silver nonetheless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom