Goin deep and lovin it!

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
I just can't seem to leave those fairgrounds alone and tonight it paid off! I have had a curse on me about not being able to dig a dang barber dime! The curse has been lifted!!!!!!!!! The icebreaker was about 9 inches down and standing right on edge, thats how I pulled it out of the hole, I kinda figuired thatas the signal was real tight and scratchy. I also nailed a silver rosie 1957 and a 1904 indian which makes 53 indians this year so far. Four nice wheaties also added wieght to my apron tonight, a 44 two 46's and a 20something. the strang find for the evening was a medalion that looks kinda religious, I have no idea what it is, but I like it lol. Hope yer all out enjoying the weather!

HH
Slipperyjack47

Attachments

• Picture 219.jpg
    Picture 219.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture 220.jpg
    Picture 220.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 221.jpg
    Picture 221.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 189

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you broke the Barber dime curse, Jack. Nice! Interesting medallion, too.

HH

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was just a matter of time, now if I can nail one of those two centers or three centers, I will be happy. I tried to call you back tonight but was tied up for a bit. Talk to you again soon!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Jack, you are rapidly becoming the champion detectorist of SW Michigan! Nice digs!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok Jack, come to NJ and gimmie lessons ok... you truly are a inspiration to me on your finds.. NICE last doo hicky... can you take a better picture of that one so I can see it better please.

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the barber, is it a 1911? A little worn but if you can read the date thats
cool in my book. 53rd Indian, good deal. Great finds!

Good luck,
HH.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Love those deep beeps. Just think about your totals if you'd had that setup a year ago! Keep reelin' them in Jack, we'll be watchin. AMC

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Congrats Jack!
You are killing me! I am bugging Tim every time I see one of your posts! Still waiting for my procoil.
Can't wait to get it in our old fairgrounds.

Sweet Barber. Glad you broke that curse.
Mark

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Congrats on the first Barber Dime Jack. Many more to come I'm sure. Lot of key date Barbers out there in the ground too. I found a few over the years. Hey, my best year on Indian heads was 134. Thats with a wife and kids holding me back. I'm sure with your area and free time you'll be nabbing over 200 next year. The explorer loves Indian heads. Jim

kibitzr

Dec 18, 2007
Niles,Mich
Detector(s) used
Expl SE, Excalibur ll, E-Trac, Whites V3
Nice finds Jack , I managed to get out yesterday for a bit , I'll post finds later after the best comes outa the sonic cleaner.
One of these days I'm gonna drive up and hunt That fairground with you, Sorry I couldnt make the last hunt with you and the guys .
kib :aka John from Niles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread