White Feather
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2008
- Messages
- 366
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ellenton, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
I've been doing underwater recovery for about 22 years all over the Caribbean and from the Chesapeake Bay to Belize. I recovered a lot of boats and many other things along the years. I just did not have the time to remain there to recover the change purse at the time. I knew that I would return and find it when I had more time so I was not worried about leaving it. Now we find we are heading back. I will do a circle search with a ground stake and work out in a circle from where I think it is. I don't think it moved or was found. It is a well protected anchorage and the area where it hit the water is even better protected. The bottom would need a major hurricane to even stir it up. We will see when I get there. I'll be sure to get pictures and video if I can. Pictures, pictures, pictures! 
Reverend B*IKE* said:Coooool Story !!!When can we expect an update?
