What's new

Going down ?

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
After a very good, albeit brief, ride "up the roller coaster", I think I may have reached the zenith already....and am headed back down. :-[

Box of halves for the year # 253 only offered up an 02p.
Box # 254 was a skunk
Box #255 (it was missing five rolls, but I'll round up) only had a 69d.

Do have three more boxes to go through, we'll see what direction I go.

Did pick up another '94 Australian half when dumping rejects.
 
Upvote 0
Going back up....real fast !

Box # 256 gave up 67x2 and a 96 proof (CuNi).

Box # 257 broke my record of 85 keepers from just a few days ago !

It gave up a 41d, 54p, 61d, 64px2, 64d, 65x6, 66x9, 67x33, 68dx12, & 69dx4............and those 70 were just from the top half of this 5x5x2 box !!

The bottom half added 62d, 64px2, 65x4, 66x6, 67x13, 68dx5, 69dx2, 88 proof (CuNi) & a 98 proof (CuNi) for another 35 keepers.........or a box total of 105 !!!

I think I got whip lash from the sudden direction change on this roller coaster we call CRHing. 8)

Another box, yet, to get to tonight. Stay tuned and good luck all
 
"Another box, yet, to get to tonight. Stay tuned and good luck all"..............


Box #258, the "sister" box of that monster 105 keeper box, didn't quite compare; but how could it ?

It did provide some very, very good results, though.

41p, 62d, 64dx3, 65, 66, 67x10, 68dx12, 69d, 02p, 03d, 05p & 06d.................for another 34 keepers !!


That pair of boxes from the same bank today gave up 139 keepers ...........or an 7.0% keeper rate !!

Can you guess where I'm going tomorrow ? 8)
 
Good luck at the bank! :) Hope you hit another monster box. CRHing is a rollercoaster indeed. I just got back into halves today after a few months off, and the rollercoaster is taking me for a ride: first eight rolls were skunks, the ninth and tenth had 3 1964's each! 6 90%ers, zero 40%ers, and a bunch of spending money. Crazy results. I'm back on the ride, and it feels great!

Good luck to everyone, and happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom