MrsFury
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2006
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- LaPlace LA
- Detector(s) used
- White's Eagle Spectrum
- #1
Thread Owner
If I don't post any pics you will know why.
Say a treasure prayer for me. Oh and while you're at it please say a no snake prayer.
Say a treasure prayer for me. Oh and while you're at it please say a no snake prayer.
It is over ten years old so maybe it was just time for it to break. I have it setting up with superglue as we speak. I think I can buy a part if I have to. Anyway we found some new spots. Lunch was at Captain Humble's in Slidell. The Cap is not doing well and that may be the last time we see him running a restaurant. He still refused to give me his bbq beef recipe.
Thank you all for your well wishes. No rain and no snakes, just frogs and spider webs.
Thanks for sharing.









