What's new

Going Roadin

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Going Roadin'

Ok Rich Hartford has inspired me to go back where I am best and that is the road. I am going to try and take some trips a bit more often and hit the small towns. I am going to back woods USA hopefully this Friday and Already have over 1,500 in hand rolls to pick up. We will see how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed. I will let you all know how it turns out.

Golden silver
 
Upvote 0
Re: Going Roadin'

Good luck!
 
Re: Going Roadin'

Where are you going to? I am driving down to Williamsburg this coming weekend, and was going to hit banks along the way, leaving on Friday. Should I bother? I am taking 301 straight south from Maryland...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom