pinebarrens1 Hero Member Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 710 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location bayville nj Detector(s) used minelab xs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 Thread Owner #1 i think this is a 1826/5 Overdate: Newcomb 8 - Scarce the six seams alittle weird ........the loop of the six seams straiter at the bottom loop .........or i'm i crazy Attachments lastscan1826.webp 4.2 KB · Views: 134
i think this is a 1826/5 Overdate: Newcomb 8 - Scarce the six seams alittle weird ........the loop of the six seams straiter at the bottom loop .........or i'm i crazy
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #2 Sorry but I can not tell get a good magafind glass with 15X or 20X power so it will bring it up close. I have one I got my from a coin shop it is really great for looking up close on the coins......Matt
Sorry but I can not tell get a good magafind glass with 15X or 20X power so it will bring it up close. I have one I got my from a coin shop it is really great for looking up close on the coins......Matt