What's new

going through some boxes in the barn 15

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
13,268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
4.5 inch granite celt with heavy mineralization found in Shelby County Indiana
1000023369.webp
1000023370.webp
1000023371.webp
1000023373.webp
 
Upvote 0
my wife asked me a few years back to clean of the fireplace mantle where I had a lot of hardstone relics sitting. so I did. within the next year had it full again. only so much space.
she still asks me occasionally.

it is a nice celt for sure.

a number of years back I was checking out some relics, some plummets and I thought shoot I found one of those a long time back in the early 80s. sure enough I dug through some boxes in the barn and there it was.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom