What's new

Going to Myrtle Beach at the end of July…

DirtfisherGabe

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knoxville , TN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Spectrum XLT
Howdy! I am going to Myrtle Beach for 5 days next month, and was curious if anyone had any tips or info that might help me out.

I haven’t ever detected at a saltwater beach…but I am definitely ready to try.

Tips for beach hunting in general are greatly appreciated, and any pertaining directly to Myrtle Beach are welcomed also.

Tell me everything you know…I want to learn…

If you want to write a guide and post it…I’ll read every word!

Thank you very much for your time.

Gabe
 
Upvote 0
By the looks of the detectors you have, go all metal and dig everything! Going to Myrtle for fourth, I'll leave you some! LoL Good Luck
 
I agree with detachahead pyou machine in all metal and dig all signals. Plus get a sand scoop. It will be a lot easyer finding your targets.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom