What's new

Gold 2012 fresh water lakes

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I found in gold in 2012 at fresh water swimming areas with my Excalibur 2 in and out of the water I still haven't been to the beach (ocean) yet but i am looking forward to going I live in central Texas I am about 100 miles from Galveston would like to go to padra island also waiting for a good storm and I will give it a try

image-79463137.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'll echo what has already been said......Impressive!

Are you using scuba gear in the lakes you detect?
 
Fitzwilk said:
I'll echo what has already been said......Impressive!

Are you using scuba gear in the lakes you detect?

No scuba gear just a lot of digging and the lakes were low last year that helped a lot
 
very nice haul.... congrats on the great year.. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom