What's new

Gold again today!

Sand Gnat

Full Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Water hunted for 5 hrs, found this ring in the first 45 minutes. It's marked 14k and weighs 4g.

image-599700807.webp



image-1703439299.webp



image-3763728240.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds good luck on next hunt
 
Nice find.. Congrats
 
Nice finds. Any gold is good gold :)
 
The Golden Ticket, Nice One !!!
 
Congratulations on your golden find!!
 
Very nice. What machine are you using.? No gold for me and my Pro yet.
 
Very nice. What machine are you using.? No gold for me and my Pro yet.

I've been using my Excalibur II in the surf. The gold will come, sometimes its just a matter of learning your machine or putting yourself in the right place to find it.
 
Thanks for the confidence boost its been a slow summer and I'm starting to get frustrated with my At pro. My ace 250 finds more stuff.
 
I think the excalibur or one of the higher end minelabs is going to be my next detector.
 
wow nice finds . I love being in the lakes. I feel much safer than in the ocean...lol
 
Nice ring. All I could manage was a stainless steel today.
:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom