What's new

Gold and diamonds

HYMBAW

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
G-Rap
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So humid these days. Waited until 8 o'clock last night for a quick hunt. 1st hole that I dug, I found this. Called it a night 😁 Tested 14k with real diamonds!

d852c1c3e586259a2a9eec5eafe53729.jpg
 
Guess this was found in the dirt eh? Water hunting for me when it's this hot out.
 
Yeah, a park 2 blocks from my house. Working until 7 doesn't allow me to get in the water during the week.
 
Nice find for sure! Congrats!
 
Congrats on the Gold!! :hello2: Is it a pendant or ear ring or? Nice!
 
Ear ring I'm guessing.
 
Found the other one today! uploadfromtaptalk1409629620626.webp
 
WTG on some nice earrings. :icon_thumleft: And congrats on finding the pair!

HH
 
awesome!...nice work finding the match too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom