What's new

Gold and diamonds!!!...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit two local swimming holes early this morning. It was 56 degrees when I started. Good thing the water was upper 70's. Ended up with a kids ring, a stainless men's band, a class ring, and a butterfly pendant at the firs place. Next place I got a BIG cross/sword with a skull pendant, an old veterans tag, and a nice 14K with 6 diamonds that all check out as good. One small round was missing on the side. I'll take it!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1377.webp
    IMG_1377.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1378.webp
    IMG_1378.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1379.webp
    IMG_1379.webp
    46 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1382.webp
    IMG_1382.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 152
You've been on a roll man! Way to go!
 
Great assortment of digs Mike. That ring is spectacular!!! Congrats on a real beauty!!
 
Congrats Mike. The ring is nice. But I like the cross/sword. It's probably just pot metal, but I think it's cool. Great job! Again!
John
 
WOW!! Great day. Any markings on the class ring?
 
WTG Mike. :thumbsup: Keeper of a diamond ring!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom