What's new

Gold and Silver found I none, But my Baby sporting new Oliver Peoples

Florida Sand Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Now seriously, how many of you out there have ever heard of Oliver Peoples sunglasses before now?

Me either..

But I found a pair of them today, looked them up and was quite surprised at how much they retail for. These retail for $350 and they fit my Babies face perfectly. And wouldn't you know it, yesterday was her birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby. Luv ya.

PS on March 19th we will have been married for 22 years.


HH
Digger
 

Attachments

  • wife with glasses.webp
    wife with glasses.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 514
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: Very nice! Good for one 'Get Out Of The Doghouse Free' card?
 
SCORE!!! congrats on the upcoming anniversary! that is quite a milestone.
 
Sweet find!

I've got a pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses, so I know first hand how expensive they are :icon_scratch:
 
you have done well HH
 
time4me said:
Sweet find!

I've got a pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses, so I know first hand how expensive they are :icon_scratch:


You are only the second person that has told me that they have even heard of them.

Thanks
HH
Digger
 
Now ill pick up all the sun glasses i see on the beach :laughing7: Nice shades HH
 
Florida Sand Digger said:
Now seriously, how many of you out there have ever heard of Oliver Peoples sunglasses before now?

Me either..

But I found a pair of them today, looked them up and was quite surprised at how much they retail for. These retail for $350 and they fit my Babies face perfectly. And wouldn't you know it, yesterday was her birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby. Luv ya.

PS on March 19th we will have been married for 22 years.


HH
Digger

Craddle robber, she dont look 35, and tell her I said so too :icon_thumright:................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom