What's new

Gold And Silver Makes A Fun Hunt

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,582
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday with my buddy that doesn't get to hunt that much because of his work schedule. I had a few places in mind so we took a little drive to see what we could find. The first place was a small older park but was a bust for any old coins. The next place we hit was a little old two room school with just enough area for both of us to spread out and hunt. Right away we started to dig wheat pennies so we knew there should be some other nice keepers there as well. Not a bunch of silver but be both managed to dig a few dimes. I was very surprised to get a nice 10k ring as I was digging an iffy nickel signal! HH David

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461286989.387664.webp
 
Upvote 12
That was a good day. Any day of the week. Congrats
 
Ooo! Nice finds! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom